To reach its goal of offering high quality career-oriented education, the School has set the following strategic goals:
- Deliver competitive, relevant, innovative, market-driven and practically-oriented education in the science, technology, finance, engineering and mathematics (STEM) fields critical to national and regional development.
- Provide instruction and applied research to develop problem-solving abilities, foster sustainable development solutions and critical thinking skills at the level required by business and industry.
- Provide students with the necessary soft and hard skills for them to be highly competitive in the global economy.
To achieve its mission of quality education, BSS has set the following strategic goals:
- Deliver competitive, relevant, innovative and market-driven education in business, information technology, economics, international relations and politics.
- Provide instruction and research promoting entrepreneurship, critical thinking, problem-solving abilities, global access and community service.
- Model and provide instruction in ethical business practices.
- Be a think tank for big ideas and thorough analysis leading to the sustainable resolution of the region’s developmental, technological and environmental problems.
- Align programs offered with appropriate accreditation agencies.
The University Preparatory Program (UPP) is a program that provides students with an English language foundation as well as study skills they will need in their undergraduate career, graduate studies, and beyond.
The Center for Continuing Education (CCE) is committed to updating, improving, reinforcing and consolidating the abilities and skills of our students, professionals in the workforce and various members of our community. CCE helps break barriers to make education possible for all types of learners at any stage of their lives