We want to be sure that as a student, you have resource at your fingertips that will help you in your studies and throughout your four years at IUGB. We offer a wide variety of academic support services including academic advising, library services, forms and guidelines.
- Dr. TOMPIHE Awarded a Fellowship at Princeton University
- IUGB admitted to the International Association of Universities
- Faculty Convocation and Orientation Fall 2019 Semester
- English Language Fellow Elaine Kerry Comes to IUGB
- Master Class Conducted by Mrs. Nabou FALL, CEO of VIZEO, for Graduating Students on Soft Skills, Leadership and Career Development