We want to be sure that as a student, you have resource at your fingertips that will help you in your studies and throughout your four years at IUGB. We offer a wide variety of academic support services including academic advising, library services, forms and guidelines.
- Webinar: How private universities in Francophone Africa are coping with COVID-19? The partnerships and perspectives from the frontlines
- Alumni Donate Masks to IUGB
- IUGB/GSU Graduate Paule Aurore Valencia Lonzo-Kouame Speaks about Education, Career Choices and Entrepreneurship
- COVID-19 Response to Parents & Students
- “IUGB Public Speaking Showcase Honors Leaders from Africa & the Diaspora” by Brioné LaThrop