IUGB recognizes studying abroad and collaboration with colleagues overseas can be an extraordinarily beneficial learning experience. IUGB is currently developing this program for its students and faculty.
- A Faculty Member Has Successfully Defended His Doctorate
- A Faculty Member Has Been Selected to Participate in a Curriculum Development Forum in New Orleans
- Dr. TOMPIHE Awarded a Fellowship at Princeton University
- IUGB admitted to the International Association of Universities
- Faculty Convocation and Orientation Fall 2019 Semester